Roonie's treasure chest:
1. Napoleon 1812 forty franc gold piece. Set in gold sunburst with 18 inch braided gold chain. This was given to Joseph Girard when he graduated from Polytechnic. Pascal had it set in the sunburst and gave it to Ann for Christmas 1972 on their return from France.
2. Maime's gold pocket watch on thin gold chain. Initials are MJR (Mary Jenkins Roberts). Maime is the gal in the round picture frame
3. Purple amethyst cameo set in pearls and gold. That was given to Mary Armour Jenkins by William Hand Scott Saxton on their honeymoon in 1867. She was MJR's mother.
4. Pearl ring set in gold. Gift to Ann from Pascal. It was originally a stick pin from the Delouis side of his family. Ann suggested the stick pin be used to create the setting.
5. Large gold cross with christ on a 21 inch gold chain from Pascal's family.
6. Diamond solitaire ring set in gold. Old cut and six prongs. Maime's engagement ring
7. Diamond solitaire ring set in gold. Four prong Tiffany setting, which was Ann's engagement ring.
8. Diamond solitaire stud earrings set in gold approx. 1.25 carats each. Pascal bought them for their 25 th wedding anniversary.
9. Pearl and amethyst ring in gold flower setting. Ann bought it with the first money she made from her antique business in new jersey.
10. Gold and blue sapphire dome style ring. Ann also bought it in the New Jersey shop. It came from an estate, somebody famous but we don't know who!
11. Three Diamond and two emerald ring set in gold.
12. Black onyx earrings set in rose gold with turquoise. They belonged to Joseph Girard's grandmother.
13. Diamond brooch set in platinum or white gold. It belonged to Agnes Girard's grandmother and was given to Ann fromJoseph for Christmas in 1972 in Paris when she was getting ready to return to the US from France with 4 male heirs to the Girard fortune. It's her Boy Scout merit badge!
14. Cross with diamond on 18 inch gold chain was bought by Ann at the Rehoboth antique show.
15. Small gold cross with 18 inch gold chain from pascals family. It has a space for a relic (bone of Christ) in it.
16. Silver engraved bar pin. Belonged to Maime.
17. Dark green turquoise stone set in gold pin. Marnie wore it all the time, it was her favorite.